What if you joined the Cercle ?
Painting, sculpture, photography, video and audio works… the Bourse de Commerce welcomes every discipline in its range of different galleries and exhibition spaces, and offers a changing programme of thematic exhibitions, solo shows and carte blanches. There’s always something to see, hear and enjoy!
Return to the Bourse de Commerce, as often as you want, all year long:
- Receive a welcome gift and discover your membership card designed by an artist
- Enjoy unlimited, direct and priority access to our spaces and exhibitions, whether alone (Cercle Solo) or with the guest of your choice
- Receive invitations to exclusive evenings and breakfasts for exhibition openings
- Meet the curators of the exhibitions during private tours
- Take part in a programme of guided tours to discover the collection and the history of the site
- Enjoy reductions and receive invitations for events at the Auditorium
- Benefit from a 20% discount on the product of your choice (excluding publications) at the bookshop during your first visit.
- Benefit from a 10% reduction on our products and 5% off our publications (books, catalogues, etc.)
- Discover privileged access offers from our partner institutions
- At La Halle aux grains restaurant, benefit from a 10% discount on the Bras boutique and booking guaranteed up to 7 days in advance. Bookings by telephone.
At the Collection Pinault’s two museums in Venice, the Palazzo Grassi and Punta della Dogana, your Cercle membership offers you:
- Free, priority and unlimited access
- A 15% reduction at the café-restaurants
- A 10% reduction at the bookshops
Your membership card is nominative and personal; it is valid for one year from the date of membership.
Give someone the gift of a Cercle Solo or Cercle Duo card! Order this gift online.
With the Cercle card, take part in a programme of free guided tours, specially designed for you. Every month, art historians, researchers and curators will show you the Bourse de Commerce and the Pinault Collection from a new perspective.
We offer eleven different tours throughout the year, with one tour per month. Each tour takes place on Friday evening and Saturday morning. You will receive an email allowing you to sign up for the tour on the day of your choice. You can also book your place on the tour at the Information-Ticket Desk, opposite the museum entrance.
Partner cultural institutions
With your Cercle card, benefit from advantages in our partner cultural institutions: guided tours, reductions, invitations, priority access (Centre Pompidou, Palais de Tokyo, Musée Picasso, CMN, Le Plateau Frac Ile-de-France, Fondation Cartier…)
Throughout the year, benefit from reduced admission to the Mucem, Centre Pompidou-Metz and the Louvre-Lens. To receive our regular membership offers, subscribe to our newsletter!